- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Guarantee policy
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- We pride ourselves in handling your orders as quickly as possible. In stock items are shipped as soon as possible after receipt, usually within 1 week.Your order will not be charged to your credit card until the shipment has been made. Items ordered together may not be shipped out on the same day, and, occasionally, some items may be temporarily out-of-stock. You will be alerted of any known shipping delay at the time you order. Should there be any other delay in delivering your order, you will be notified within 10 business days of placing your order, usually much sooner.
Privacy & Security
- Orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology*, so you can rest assured that your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Most browsers, version 3.x and later, support SSL. If you still have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call and place your order over the phone. Have the size and color ready for each item you wish to order.
- Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive information via email.
*Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.
- Collected Information
- **Cookies are bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information such as your name, address or any financial information. If you do not wish to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser preferences to disable them.
- Moss and Stone Gardens will provide you with the best sustainably grown mosses available anywhere and all of our experience to be successful with your moss gardening. Our website, blog and Facebook page are full of educational information to give you the understanding you need for success. Your order will ship as soon as weather permits for fresh harvesting and whenever proper packaging (dry) is possible. We will ship your moss on a Monday or Tuesday (unless overnight shipping is specified) only to prevent extended travel times.
Unfortunately Moss and Stone Gardens cannot guarantee the survival of mosses that it ships to various locations. As a mail order supplier: We have no control over where and how the moss is being planted. We also have no control over frequency of watering, exposure, etc.
We can ship mosses using overnight service that are not dry if requested Monday through Thursday.
Returns & Replacements
- Moss and Stone Gardens will harvest your order only after the order has been placed. This insures the freshest and highest quality moss available anywhere is being shipped to you. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please notify us immediately by email or phone (919) 622-4150 within 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Mosses will need to be shipped back to us in such a manner that they are in transit no more than 3 days. Returned shipments should be sent on a Monday or Tuesday to prevent sitting in the shipping companies warehouse over a weekend. Store the moss in a cool and dark place until shipped back. We reserve the right to not refund the purchase price if the return shipment is damaged due to transit times longer than 3 days. Upon receipt of returned products, customers will be credited the full amount of their purchase price less shipping.
You may ship the return to our address of Moss and Stone Gardens 5811-113B Raleigh, NC 27612
- We guarantee our mosses to arrive at your doorstep in a healthy and viable condition. If you think they may have been damaged during shipment or arrive in poor condition, please contact us via email within 48 hours of delivery and we will replace the moss or refund the purchase price at our discretion. If shipping damage is evident, please retain all packing material and shipping label for the claim process. We are glad to provide any help we can beyond the first 48 hours as your satisfaction is very important to us.
- Moss and Stone Gardens ceramics are hand made. The unique character of the glazes, crackling, and distressing of these pieces display an individual character-- no two are alike. If one of our ceramic containers is found to be defective, we will replace it, at no cost to you or will issue you a refund, at our discretion. Please let us know of any problem with your ceramic within 48 hours of receipt of your order. (Note that we may ask that you email us a photograph, or return the ceramic, at our expense, so that we may examine the problem more closely and take corrective action.)
Hard Goods Return Policy: - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, reason for the return and your name. We will give you an RMA number and a return address.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method (or as directed) to the address you are provided.
- Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
- Please Note: unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund actual shipping and handling or gift wrap charges. In addition some of our items carry a restocking fee (up to 30%) which will be deducted from your return. We will issue a credit, less shipping / handling cost and any restocking fee, to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Return Of Damaged Goods Policy - If your shipment is damaged, maintain the original packaging and take pictures showing the damage upon arrival, as this could be of great help in getting reimbursed from the carrier. Notify us of concealed damage within 48 hours, as carriers have a cut off time after which they will not accept claims.
If you have any questions about our product replacement/return policy or questions about your purchase, please contact our customer service representative at 919-622-4150 between 8am - 5pm EST, M-F(except holidays).
- A refund will be credited using your original method of payment and will post approximately two business days after the date of processing. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in two to three weeks.
- Ordering through our website is the fastest and most convenient method for placing an order with us.
You will receive an order confirmation number at the conclusion of the order process and will also receive a confirmation email which will include your order number, order details and amount charged.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Items are charged to your credit card when they ship.
If you placed your order through an online account with a password, you may check the status of your order at any time simply by clicking on my account, signing in, then selecting Order History. To check on the status of any other order, call 919-622-4150 from 8am-5pm (Eastern Standard time, business days), or email us at email@example.com
Updating Account Information
- If you have set up an account with Moss and Stone Gardens, go to mossandstonegardens.com, click the login button, sign in and update any information that has changed.
- Thank you for visiting mossandstonegardens.com. We have prepared the information below to ensure that your experience on our website is one you'll want to repeat again and again. Moss and Stone Gardens provides this site as a service to its customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. Although you may "bookmark" a particular portion of mossandstonegardens.com and thereby bypass this agreement, your use of this site still binds you to the terms. Since Moss and Stone Gardens may revise this agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us.
Legal InformationThis website is expressly owned and operated by mossandstonegardens.com. The mailing address for Moss and Stone Gardens, LLC is 4401 Woodbury Dr. Raleigh, NC. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on mossandstonegardens.com-including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like-are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by Moss and Stone Gardens LLC. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and noncommercial is prohibited without the prior written permission of Moss and Stone Gardens LLC. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from mossandstonegardens.com. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, noncommercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
Limitation of Liability
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, Moss and Stone Gardens does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Moss and Stone Gardens shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on mossandstonegardens.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a Moss and Stone Gardens product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, Moss and Stone Gardens shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Moss and Stone Gardens, LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Moss and Stone Gardens shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
At mossandstonegardens.com, we go out of our way to offer the kind of distinctive merchandise for which the Moss and Stone Gardens brand is recognized. Please understand that many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on mossandstonegardens.com is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of a particular item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-622-4150 between 8am and 5pm EST M-F.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Moss and Stone Gardens, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, Moss and Stone Gardens is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding mossandstonegardens.com, our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or information via this website or any email connection. Please note that all of your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our company through mossandstonegardens.com shall become and remain the property of Moss and Stone Gardens. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so.
Check Your Order Status